Friday, March 02, 2007

A Couple Of Feet Away From Funny

Sorry I don't have anything funnier to offer.
BTW, those are mine. My head's on the floor.
I wanna give a shout-out to my guest photog that sounds like "Help!"

Maybe I was demoralized by the "New Blogger" changeover that didn't go as well as I had hoped.
Wait, wasn't I pretty sure it would suck?

Maybe I've been taking my photography too seriously lately?
If so, that won't last long.
(And is there such a thing as too serious?)

Maybe I'm just unlucky right now and can't find any people acting like baboons lately.
Are baboons acting like people a good substitute?
"We're shopping! Bananas on aisle 2, shirts on the 2nd floor."



Anyway, I'm still trying.
This shit don't come easy.
Most funny-photo sites have many more contributors (like a few thousand at least) and I'm just one guy in a boring city with a good camera and a phone-camera, looking for things that make me laugh that I can share.


I'll be going to the zoo soon.
Maybe there'll be some comedy happening there?
The very first photo on this site was of a rhino pissing a river, and it was good stuff.

No comments: