Thursday, February 16, 2006

One Year Ago Today

I was unemployed and had no car, so I was hanging out
under a nearby bridge, smoking and taking pictures, trying
to figure out how to turn my life around.
My decision?
Start a website.
These photos were taken at the exact time and place that my original
site Views Of Texas was born.
Zzakk's Garage came a few months later, after I realized that
I needed an outlet for my darker side, for my photos and rants
directed at the stupid people in this world.
Examining the absurd actions of others has helped me see
my own faults more clearly, too.
I hope I'm becoming a better person because of it.

Can't recommend starting your own website as a way to solve
all of your problems, but there's evidence that it helped me.
I have a job and a car now, at least.




No comments: