Friday, April 06, 2007

Party Girls

Click to enlarge (just a reminder)
It's getting late, the band is kicking, the drinks are flowing...and some girls haven't received enough attention to suit their egos.
The easy solution is to dance on the bar!
It's a proven way to get free shots and maybe meet someone who's interested in your personality and brains.


This one has so much going on, I don't know where to start.
First, it was all the way across a smoky bar, so my puny pop-up flash barely got the job done. 45% of the smoke was mine, BTW.

I love the laughing Brian Epstein-type lower right.
The hipster across the way looks like he's about to lick an entire thigh.
Wish him luck or a bloody nose--your choice.

When I first saw this shot at home that night the caption on the TV cracked me up.
Synchronicity.

No comments: