Thursday, March 27, 2008

Take Down Your Xmas Lights!

Phone-camera shot from a moving car while driving, but you get the idea.

I took this on January 29th which is already a late date to have Christmas lights outside of a box in your garage, let alone still on your house and lit.
As of now they are still up and lighted every night--I see them on the way home from work and laugh my ass off.

Come on, people.
Just because your porch light is busted (my latest theory that fits all the details) doesn't mean you can't come up with a better alternative.
I can walk into a dozen different stores and either fix your problem or buy a reasonable replacement for under $10.
Use your heads, if they still work.

My previous theory that they died alone and left the lights on didn't pan out after I saw living humans(?) park in the driveway and go inside.

Maybe it's some kind of drug-dealer signal?
If so, the house is on Newcome near the elementary school...

No comments: